Morning thoughts

8 Replies, 118 Views

The first feeling  i have in the morning is to be horny. What about you all?

It's the same feeling for me too, I'm waking up already hard because of that morning wood🥴
nice one. for mornings like this is good to have someone in bed with you like you just put ure hand and grab it. yeaaa.... hate solitude in the morning. i need a magic - like a men appears in my bed just with half hour before i wake up and after fuck he fades away untill next morning. that is the perfect relationship for me Smile)
(Yesterday, 07:23 AM)claratp Wrote: nice one. for mornings like this is good to have someone in bed with you like you just put ure hand and grab it. yeaaa.... hate solitude in the morning. i need a magic - like a men appears in my bed just with half hour before i wake up and after fuck he fades away untill next morning. that is the perfect relationship for me Smile)
Unfortunately I don't have someone with me in bed, but we have same ideasSmile) I need a girl as well that can handle me in the morning 🥴
All I need in the morning is a blowjob with her sucking my dick all the way to the balls and a good fuck of her big tight round ass. 😉
(Yesterday, 07:34 AM)JustAndrew Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:23 AM)claratp Wrote: nice one. for mornings like this is good to have someone in bed with you like you just put ure hand and grab it. yeaaa.... hate solitude in the morning. i need a magic - like a men appears in my bed just with half hour before i wake up and after fuck he fades away untill next morning. that is the perfect relationship for me Smile)
Unfortunately I don't have someone with me in bed, but we have same ideasSmile) I need a girl as well that can handle me in the morning 🥴
shared desires
(Yesterday, 07:35 AM)AnalFucker Wrote: All I need in the morning is a blowjob with her sucking my dick all the way to the balls and a good fuck of her big tight round ass. 😉
blowjobs and mornings are much better then starbucks coffee
(Yesterday, 08:07 AM)claratp Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:35 AM)AnalFucker Wrote: All I need in the morning is a blowjob with her sucking my dick all the way to the balls and a good fuck of her big tight round ass. 😉
You can say that again miss!!!

(Yesterday, 08:26 AM)AnalFucker Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:07 AM)claratp Wrote:
You can say that again miss!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morning kinkers claratp 10 161 10-01-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: claratp