Sexting Text
Morning thoughts - Printable Version

+- Sexting Text (https://sextingtext.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (https://sextingtext.com/Forum-My-Category)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://sextingtext.com/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Thread: Morning thoughts (/Thread-Morning-thoughts)

Morning thoughts - claratp - 10-03-2024

The first feeling  i have in the morning is to be horny. What about you all?

RE: Morning thoughts - JustAndrew - 10-03-2024

It's the same feeling for me too, I'm waking up already hard because of that morning wood🥴

RE: Morning thoughts - claratp - 10-03-2024

nice one. for mornings like this is good to have someone in bed with you like you just put ure hand and grab it. yeaaa.... hate solitude in the morning. i need a magic - like a men appears in my bed just with half hour before i wake up and after fuck he fades away untill next morning. that is the perfect relationship for me Smile)

RE: Morning thoughts - JustAndrew - 10-03-2024

(Yesterday, 07:23 AM)claratp Wrote: nice one. for mornings like this is good to have someone in bed with you like you just put ure hand and grab it. yeaaa.... hate solitude in the morning. i need a magic - like a men appears in my bed just with half hour before i wake up and after fuck he fades away untill next morning. that is the perfect relationship for me Smile)
Unfortunately I don't have someone with me in bed, but we have same ideasSmile) I need a girl as well that can handle me in the morning 🥴

RE: Morning thoughts - AnalFucker - 10-03-2024

All I need in the morning is a blowjob with her sucking my dick all the way to the balls and a good fuck of her big tight round ass. 😉

(Yesterday, 07:34 AM)JustAndrew Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:23 AM)claratp Wrote: nice one. for mornings like this is good to have someone in bed with you like you just put ure hand and grab it. yeaaa.... hate solitude in the morning. i need a magic - like a men appears in my bed just with half hour before i wake up and after fuck he fades away untill next morning. that is the perfect relationship for me Smile)
Unfortunately I don't have someone with me in bed, but we have same ideasSmile) I need a girl as well that can handle me in the morning 🥴
shared desires

(Yesterday, 07:35 AM)AnalFucker Wrote: All I need in the morning is a blowjob with her sucking my dick all the way to the balls and a good fuck of her big tight round ass. 😉
blowjobs and mornings are much better then starbucks coffee

RE: Morning thoughts - AnalFucker - 10-03-2024

(Yesterday, 08:07 AM)claratp Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:35 AM)AnalFucker Wrote: All I need in the morning is a blowjob with her sucking my dick all the way to the balls and a good fuck of her big tight round ass. 😉
You can say that again miss!!!

(Yesterday, 08:26 AM)AnalFucker Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:07 AM)claratp Wrote:
You can say that again miss!!!