Midnight Mass Sierra Simone

0 Replies, 121 Views

We are told that God will punish the wicked. That sinful men will reap what they sow. We are told to scourge our souls with prayer and pain to become clean once again.

Well, here I am. Wicked and sinful. Desperate to become clean…even though it feels so good to be dirty.

But even I never expected what came next.

Even I never expected my punishment to come so soon.

I enjoyed the conflict that existed within Tyler. He’d left the church, married his temptation, and was steps away from achieving his doctorate. He should have been happy. Instead, he was a steaming pile of insecurity. He and Poppy were dealing with their new normal, and it wasn’t without its pitfalls. Their happily ever after definitely wasn't easily achieved.

My Two Cents

Sierra is a voracious reader of all things including the smuttiest smut, young adult, piles of non-fiction for research, and everything Bill Bryson (especially on audio).

She loves writing the dirtiest things that she can think of, King Arthur, sparkling water, Tarot, coffee, leggings, and learning new words daily.

Her previous jobs have included firing ceramics, teaching living history lessons in one-room school house in full, 1904-approved school marm attire, and working as a librarian for several years—not in that order.
She lives in the Kansas City area with her husband, two children, and two giant dogs. (And two cats, but they're so naughty we don't talk about them.)