Anal is the best 😏

13 Replies, 227 Views

Have you ever tried ANAL 😏
like in spreading my ass and fucking me really hard and slaping and spiting untill it was gaped? 
hmmm gosh yea
Like spreadin your buttchicks and let your anus be seen in all its glory
(09-28-2024, 06:33 PM)Marco_Dani Wrote: Like spreadin your buttchicks and let your anus be seen in all its glory
sexy kink you have there. sounds so good and yummy for a dirty mind like mine
(09-28-2024, 03:11 PM)claratp Wrote: like in spreading my ass and fucking me really hard and slaping and spiting untill it was gaped? 
hmmm gosh yea
That's exactly what I was thinking. You on the edge of the bed with the buttplug in you waiting to be fucked and filled with sperm in your ass.
Blushand with your buthole gaped, take a short brake to spiting and licking deep your buthole

(09-28-2024, 03:11 PM)claratp Wrote: like in spreading my ass and fucking me really hard and slaping and spiting untill it was gaped? 
hmmm gosh yea
you dirty mindfuck all the girls here are already wet
(09-29-2024, 05:53 AM)claratp Wrote: you dirty mindfuck all the girls here are already wet
All the girls would be looking at you while you had a dick in your ass, your movements causing a rapid ejaculation in your ass
yummy so others could lick that creampie
(09-29-2024, 06:44 AM)claratp Wrote: yummy so others could lick that creampie
Fuck yeah 🥰. You can choose a girl from the audience to suck my dick after I take it out of your ass and then put it back in your ass until you scream with pleasure and squirt on my dick