The best night

1 Replies, 47 Views

I was just finishing work (I was working in the restaurant), after a long and tiring day, I got directly in the car and left for the house.
After 20 minutes of driving, I get in front of the block, I smoke a cigarette and climb directly into the apartment.
I put myself directly in the shower, where I took a shower with warm water, I never liked to take a hot water shower, I think much healthier is the one with warm water.
Immediately after the shower, I put myself in front of the PC and entered the IG, a friend gave me a message seeing that I was online.
She was a very beautiful girl, we knew each other and our families understood each other very well, we were good friends.
She asked me what I was doing, how work is and what I did.
Speaking, I proposed to go out to a cigarette that we had not seen much and surely we had much to say, she ran to the invitation and we saw each other in front of the block, stood 5 minutes from my block.
She was dressed in a black and glossy pair of leggings, highlighted her large, fluffy ass.
She wore a shirt with a neckline, highlighted his big breasts that almost left the shirt.
We hugged and started talking about what we do, how our parents are and how the relationship with her boyfriend is.
She had a very stupid and ugly boyfriend, she told me that he was no longer like in the beginning and that she didn't talk so often with him because she avoided seeing him.
Of course, I asked how it came, and she told me that she had a suspicion that he cheats her with a friend of hers, because he doesn't pay attention to her and he doesn't care much about her. As he told me hep upset, she puts her head of my shoulders and I was petting her hair and telling her that everything would be fine.
She told me that she was cold and that she was feeling stupid if he wasted my time, but I told him that there is no problem, but even a pleasure that she was facilitated.
I invited her to me, because she said she was cold, and she with a smile on her lips, she told me "why not?"
As we arrived, we made it comfortable on the couch and asked if she wanted a tea or a coffee, she told me she wanted a tea.
As long as I was doing the tea, I heard that she was talking on the phone with her lover and she told her she is  at a friend at home, while her boyfriend told her to check WApp, where he gave her a selfie with him and her friend in a car.
When I arrived with the tea, she told me the whole thing, and I didn't know if I was glad to separate from that loser or to calm her to try to forget.
She was very upset, had tears in the eyes and said she loved him and didn't know what to do.
I looked in her eyes and told her that it was a loser and it wasn't worth it, she started to smile and tell me she deserves something else.
Standing in front of the other, she approached me and kissed me, I started to tighten her tits and put my tongue in her throat.
We both blushed in the face, we slammed it directly to bed, took off the neckline and broke her leggings.
She was surprised when I broke, she said that no one has done so before and started laughing.
I clocked her, stand over her and still kissing her, as I rubbed her in the pussy with 3 fingers, but the panties remained on it.
I always liked to fuck someone putting bikinis on the side.
She was extremely wet, I got off her and went with the dick to her mouth, I didn't need to tell her what to do, the first time she kissed and after taking her in the mouth with all the passion. I was holding her with a hand of hair and forcing her to swallow it, she was full of tears and saliva that flowed from her mouth directly on the tits and her body.
I was looking at her and scratching her as she drowned with her dick until she suffocated, I took my dick out of her mouth and with small breaks, then put her fingers on her neck and slammed her as I told her to tell me "thank you".
She was doing everything I asked for, after an intense blowjob full of saliva and disturbed makeup, she stayed doggy and begged me to fuck her, to rip her pussy. I put my dick in her pussy and I fucked her so hard , she had made my floor wet, I was pulling her hair and looking at me saying that she wanted to be in her.
I went straight into her mouth and left my cum in her throat.
I told her that I may cum in her but now it wasn't the time.
She got up hard after she was fucked only with palms over her face, over her mouth and only with saliva and told me that she will call me  when she wants to take care of her, and that night she slept with me, told me that her loser will never find out about it, but I didn't care to be honest if he will or if he won't 

The story is real, happened 3 years ago, we are still talking, but she is not in Romania anymore

Messages In This Thread
The best night - by JustAndrew - 09-29-2024, 01:54 AM
RE: The best night - by claratp - 09-29-2024, 05:58 AM