FWB

3 Replies, 49 Views

Having someone just to fuck with, it's really a must.
I met this girl 2 years ago, her name is Ștefania and we met in a local pub, I used to go there almost every day, it was that kind of place where you can drink your coffee and have a good time with friends.
Returning to Ștefania, she was a cute girl, can't say that she was very hot, but her ass attracted me so much that when I stand on chair, I had to put my hand on my pants in that zone and hide the boner because she could make me hard everytime.
We had some drinks that night, got drunk and and the pub wouldn't be opened for too long, it was kinda late.
Walking her home, we talked a lot of dirty things, I suppose that we did this cause both of us were drunk and you know, when we're drunk, we're always saying the truth Smile).
She told me that she loves a rough fuck, someone who can make her a cum dumpster and someone who can chole and spank her until she gets red.
After I heard that, we went on an alley and being dark, I took my chance and I pushed her at wall, with one hand choking her and with other, stroking her boobs. 
We blushed, she moaned and bit her lips while I've been biting mine lips as well.
After I got bored if her boobs, I made my way to her pussy, putting my hand through her jeans, moving her thongs aside and shoving my fingers in her.
I played with her pussy for a while, and she got her hand on my pants, I released my hand from her neck and she came down at my boxers, taking out my cock which was already hard and the pre-cum liquid was dripping. 
She didn't hesitate and got my cock in her mouth, eating my precum, licking her lips and telling me how good do I taste.
I grabbed her her with my hands, while she had my dick in her mouth I kept telling her "look at me", she did it, her face was sloppy.
While she was looking at me with her brown eyes, I fucked her mouth with a lot of passion and a lot of power. Been raping her mouth so hard that she said "I'm gonna puke, can't take so deeper". Hearing that, I took my cock out of her mouth, spitting her in mouth and all over her face, gave her a short break to breath.
I've fingered her again and shoved my fingers in her mouth with her "pussy juice" on them.
After her breathing break, I fucked her mouth again, fucking so hard that my dick jumped out of her mouth, and the moan that I heard form her while she started fingering herself, made me cum down her throat.
After this experience, we agreed that we had a lot of fun and pleasure and we can do this again.
3 or 7 days later, we met at her parent's house, she kept practicing deepthroat on me, called me "deepthroat trainer" Smile)) it was a pleasure for me especially that she knew how to do it.
Since then, she called me everytime she wanted to suck me off, trying different BJ positions and spanking her ass while she was bending over with my cock in her mouth, all the time swallowing, not wasting a drop of cum.
We are still in touch, haven't fucked her for like 2-3 months, because she's in a relationship since then, but we are still talking about that stuff.
so you do enjoy your blowjobs Smile
(Yesterday, 12:50 PM)claratp Wrote: so you do enjoy your blowjobs Smile
I love them, sometimes a blowjob is better instead of fuck Smile)
true fact