We didn't know (Yeah it's a real story)

2 Replies, 67 Views

I thought alot about how to start this story because it's kinda long, but i'll cut to the best part. A few years ago i was in a friends with benefits relation with a girl, She was from Iasi so i kinda had to take the train for 7 hours like every single week😅, usually we were renting an apartment so we can have our intimacy.
We started from the bedroom but at some point we were in the living room she was bend over the table and i was fucking her from behind, whispering in her ear, i could see her hands grasping tight the edge of the table while my hand in her hair, pulling her head back, and the faster and harder i was pounding her pussy the harder i was pulling her hair, spanking her ass and her pretty face, with the other hand i was playing with her clit while she was dripping on my dick and balls. It was that kind of moment when nothing else matters, just that savage instinct takes over you, and all you want is to make her body vibrate, hearing her voice moaning like a little slut louder and louder. Whispering in her ear everytime i was allowing her to cum, she loved cum denial, and i loved watching and feeling her going crazy and trying to hold it in until she heared my words that she can cum for me. At one point, in the rush of the moment, i pulled her hair and dragged her across the room, pulling the drapes and pinned her against the glass windows, she was breathing hard and started steaming the window, Her tits were pressed hard against the window (What we didn't know, was that across the street at the same level it was a gym , and i swear in 2 minutes there were alot of people just watching and enjoying the free show), we started laughing, and something in me made me do everything even harder, faster, and more intense, fucking her like there was no tomorrow, and her voice screaming and moaning was such a fucking turn on for me, at some point i whispered in her ear that i'm gonna cum soon, so she slowly turned around sticking her ass and her juicy pussy on the windows and bend over and started sucking me so fucking hard, it was like she wanted that cum, she wanted it all until the last fucking drop, my dick just exploded in her mouth filling her up, and some drops were on her lips...with one hand she was holding my dick and slowly played with it and with the other one was wiping her lips and licking her fingers with thw last drops of my cum, while she turned around, show the finger to the uninvited watchers and pulled the curtains🤣🤣
Fuck the mind, and the body will follow...
That's a really great story, I can tell that you had a lot of fun 🤣
(09-26-2024, 12:52 PM)JustAndrew Wrote: That's a really great story, I can tell that you had a lot of fun 🤣
it really was mate, and she really was great company and a great woman, she always surprised me in good ways😁😁
Fuck the mind, and the body will follow...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Real Story JustAndrew 1 59 09-26-2024, 08:06 AM
Last Post: claratp