can i make you cum?

18 Replies, 193 Views

I don't necessarily know if it's about fetish or kink, but a big turn on for me is when I suck cock; my partner rubs his dick with his hand and i feel his fingers hit my lips. I find it so sexy and exciting. from 1-100 is turn on 100+ for me
The devil lays in the details😈
Fuck the mind, and the body will follow...
Smile)))
@JustAndrew
(09-30-2024, 07:24 PM)claratp Wrote: @JustAndrew
You know how much I love it Smile) just like I said in my stories, destroying mouths it's my special skill, I could do that all day long
(09-30-2024, 07:00 PM)claratp Wrote: I don't necessarily know if it's about fetish or kink, but a big turn on for me is when I suck cock; my partner rubs his dick with his hand and i feel his fingers hit my lips. I find it so sexy and exciting. from 1-100 is turn on 100+ for me
letting your partner do whatever he wants with his dick in your mouth, is also a turn on for you?
what can you do with your dick in my mouth more than fucking me?
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2024, 07:56 AM by claratp.)
(10-01-2024, 07:40 AM)ViciousBD Wrote:
(09-30-2024, 07:00 PM)claratp Wrote: I don't necessarily know if it's about fetish or kink, but a big turn on for me is when I suck cock; my partner rubs his dick with his hand and i feel his fingers hit my lips. I find it so sexy and exciting. from 1-100 is turn on 100+ for me
letting your partner do whatever he wants with his dick in your mouth, is also a turn on for you?
and a dick in my mouth is always a big turn on Smile))
(10-01-2024, 07:55 AM)claratp Wrote: what can you do with your dick in my mouth more than fucking me?
Exploring all the parts of your mouth with my dick
small mouth better explore the throat