Hookup Part one

2 Replies, 268 Views

i was out with a group of friends, enjoying early evening drinks, laughing and having a good time. it all happened so subtly i wasn't even aware of what was going on at first. it was a slow and calculated seduction that started with one demand.... one that both unnerved and excited me. he was roguishly handsome with dark hair graying at the temples, soft brown eyes and a dazzling smile. He said his name is Jack but he preferred J. He was quite tall; much taller than the surrounding men. He was dressed smart casual and smelled divine. Not only that, but he sat down at the table on the chair in front of me and most likely unintentionally reached under the table and touched my leg with his hand, trying to grab something from under the table. You have very thin skin, he whispered, looking deep into my eyes. I flinched at the words even though I hadn't when he  touched me, thinking it was by mistake. It was clear that my friends had prepared a blind date. He was polite and gallant and very attentive to me. When I came out of the bathroom, I almost tripped, and he was just there to catch me. His strong arms quickly picked me up as if I hadn't even tripped. He was the type to put perfume in the palm of his hand to leave an impression, well now I smelled all of his seductive scent specifically made to raise your body temperature and make you want him naked in your bed. My innocent flirting was repaid with his own not so innocent advances.

-You play with fire, and I see you like to light me on fire. Are you convinced you can stand me?
I had a good laugh. what he thought was so unbearable about him.
-You're right! I can hardly stand myself.
I laughed again and looked away.

I was slightly overwhelmed by my friends' stories and somehow avoided it for a good few minutes. I could feel him looking for me or wanting to cross me in conversation. Furthermore, I avoided that too. He seemed arrogant already. Arrogant people can't stand to be ignored. 

The gang kept retreating and they left one by one. We were already standing next to each other and I jokingly touched his hip lightly, kicking him.
-I apologize, Mr. J.
-This time you had the right, ideal attitude.
-But I prefer not to forgive your mistake.
-But? I asked, giggling.
-I'd rather punish you for it.
At that very moment, a million tingles went through my body and I swallowed dryly.
-Are you okay? Miss?
-You suddenly seem a little stiff.

I was. He put his hands on my shoulders and started to massage me intensely. I could feel how strong he was. He moved his hand down my spine to my ribs, and I could feel it crack. Then he moved up to my neck and started to massage again. He got close enough to my ear so that I could feel the air coming out of his mouth as he talked to me.
-I know you're a good little girl, and now you wish you were actually on your knees in front of me, naked and with your mouth open.

At that moment, my legs were cut off, and I felt my mouth flooded with water. I coughed evasively and got up to go to the bathroom. I took advantage of a moment of inattention and left the premises. Furthermore, I wanted to go home.

To be continued
I'm looking forward to the continuation. 🫠
(09-24-2024, 04:08 PM)OnuR3916 Wrote: I'm looking forward to the continuation. 🫠
curious about what will happen?