Community

2 Replies, 259 Views

I think foot fetish is such a large community and we can have here our small talkative place
what can i say; i love my feet and nice feet and nice toe nails.     
For me feet are a very intimate part of the body. Complete strangers will shake one another's hand, people don't have to be extremely close to hug one another, and some friends or in some cultures exchanging cheek kisses is a standard form of greeting. Touching another person's feet, however, that isn't normal social behavior anywhere. Massaging, or rubbing, or petting someone's feet is exclusively an intimate form of interaction between two people.
(09-24-2024, 02:41 PM)FlirtatiousFun Wrote: For me feet are a very intimate part of the body. Complete strangers will shake one another's hand, people don't have to be extremely close to hug one another, and some friends or in some cultures exchanging cheek kisses is a standard form of greeting. Touching another person's feet, however, that isn't normal social behavior anywhere. Massaging, or rubbing, or petting someone's feet is exclusively an intimate form of interaction between two people.
so true. and if you think someone can orgasm just by touching the feets. i do. i cum when someone touches my feet for some time. it is kinda strange i think. but this is me. i am a kink