Anticipation of pleasure

1 Replies, 298 Views

I didn’t know how much I could move on from what had just happened, how much I wanted to make a complaint or how much I wanted it to happen again. No! No! This is stupid!  I didn’t want it to happen again, but maybe i do but not in this context and not with a man like him.
C Wrote:Airplanes suddenly seem safer.
I had to travel and the thought of flying suffocates me. I took a sleeping train ticket to Prague. It was a good couple of hours of sleep or bantering on the laptop or masturbating in the shower. I could do anything to relax and not count all the hours. The best part about traveling by train is the toys ok you don’t have to have a suitcase full of them but you can have one.
I love sex toys
i Wanted to masturbate on the train
I wanted to look out the window, stand with my legs dangling out the window and fuck myself hard while the train went by. I wanted to be seen but not paid attention to; to be watched but not talked to. I wanted to be watched but not to know that I was. nothing inhibited me more than the certainty that someone was watching me. I was waiting for the train on the platform and to my surprise I was wet, the anticipation of pleasure has always played an important role in the growth of desire. Already I could feel my pussy twitching almost painfully and I could feel myself suffocating and my nipples burning. I needed to orgasm as soon as possible to calm myself down. I think for moments like these, lush is the best option, if you have it inside you. You can put yourself anywhere, foot on foot, and let the vibrations take you.
[Image: pexels-krivitskiy-8467519-1024x655.jpg]
[Image: pexels-kseniya-buraya-124360874-9991433-1024x679.jpg]
[Image: pexels-kseniya-buraya-7162719-6025579-1024x1280.jpg]

Orgasms are better with toys

Needed badly an orgasm
i almost couldn’t find my ticket because i couldn’t wait to lock myself in the cabin . i put all my things and got undressed. the air conditioning was on and i loved to feel my skin scratchy from the cold. the cabin door didn’t lock and that was a problem for the hours i wanted to sleep. i didn’t feel like calling the controller i just wanted to finish myself. i took a short shower and then just in the towel. i lay down in the tight and rough bed. the train was already moving and it seemed to easily have a sway. i took out my lush and stuffed it deep in my ass while with the other hand i slapped my pussy hard. i was so wet that even the shower couldn’t stop it. The vibrations were turned on at full blast and the harder I pressed myself down on the bed the more intense I felt them. I started rubbing my clit hard while pinching my nipples. i wanted so badly to feel something in my pussy, to feel it full and full of something hard. i wanted to feel it fucked hard to the extreme, to the pain. i rubbed my clit hard and pinched my nipples, they were already red and slightly painful, from time to time i slapped my pussy to feel it more intensely. i moaned softly without wanting to. i remembered the ice cubes i had in my water bag. I had taken one and pulled a condom on it. it was thick and icy and barely fit in my pussy but the more and faster it went in it melted and had already taken the shape of my vagina. it was refreshing to fuck your pussy with a thick tube of ice that filled you to the brim. now with one hand i was rubbing my pussy and with the other one i was slapping it hard and it was already stinging to touch but i knew that this is how i work and that only with this mix i can have orgasm.i leaned the ice stick in my heels and so i was fucking myself pushing with my foot and with one hand i was pinching my nipples and with one i was rubbing my clitoris or slapping it. i took another ice stick and after I put a condom on it, i slide it in my ass. now I could feel how the lush vibrated while the ice melted inside me. I could already feel how my legs were starting to tremble and the tingling was appearing in my head as well as in my hands and feet, I felt the need to finish myself and I was going to do it strongly. without wanting to, I gasped quite loudly while my legs collected as if in a spasm, everything came out of me on the spot and I exploded powerfully. I could feel myself relaxing but the ringing in my ears was so strong. I got up, changed the sheets and went in to take a shower with the door open. it was better to be able to see things, even though two hours had already passed and I was convinced that everyone was asleep. I was going to sleep too. very well indeed. because I have the stupid habit of showering with headphones on, even though in all horror movies something always happens when you’re in the shower, I didn’t hear anything. I suddenly felt a current and then a strong man’s hand touching my shoulder. I wanted to yell but I felt another hand on my mouth blocking any attempt. I wanted to turm back but I was stuck, naked and wet in front of a tall, well-built foreigner with firm grips. I was scared but also excited. what an idiot! he pushed me against the wall so that my face was pressed against it and whispered in my ear that he wanted to help me, that he had heard me for the last two hours and that I had caused him an erection. to be good because he will blindfold me so I don’t see him. I didn’t move, I didn’t even breathe, and I don’t know if it was because of fear or desire or pleasure. he blindfolded me then told me to turn around, I felt how he put his hand on the wall right next to my ear.
– You can touch me and while you do it I want you to think that I am going to fuck you because for two hours you made my blood boil with your moans. I will fuck you so hard and so well that you will want to see me and I will not let you. Now you have two variants: the option in which you are obedient and subjected or the option in which you are tied and i still fuck you until you get tired of the dick.
– Now I want you to get on your knees and open my pants, lick my dick and let me fuck you deep in your mouth.
It smelled divinely good and the thick and firm voice made my pussy squirm. I got down on my knees and I could feel his hard and erect dick, his veins were throbbing in my mouth. he grabbed my head in his hands and started to fuck me hard and violently until it was over and I felt the hot sperm sliding down my neck it was………
To be continued
go on...don't stop..
Fuck the mind, and the body will follow...